- Hemophilia of Indiana, Inc. (HoII) has arranged with Delta Dental to offer a group dental insurance plan to members of the bleeding disorders community.
- The plan provides 100% payment for covered services when the services are provided by a Delta Dental network dentist.
- The plan will cover two check-ups and cleanings per year as well as other dental services.
- Claims for covered dental services are paid up to a maximum of $1,250 per calendar year for each covered individual. A 100.00 deductible applies.
- Current Monthly Premiums are:
|Husband and Wife||
|One Adult and Child(ren)||
|Two Adults and Child(ren)||
- Premiums are collected on a quarterly basis and premium assistance is available.
- You can enroll in our plan even if you have other dental coverage. The HoII plan will provide secondary coverage to your other dental plan.
Please contact Angel Couch at 317-570-0039 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information